Sunday 26 October 2014

March 2014

Hi!  :D 
My baby is 16! :o 
But I'm still young. I'm still young. I'm still young. 
(If you say it enough, you'll believe it and make it come true! ;o)

For the past four years, Levi has held the offices of Deacon and a Teacher in the Priesthood. Now that he is 16 and worthy, he has been ordained a PRIEST, and now blesses the sacrament at church! :D (FYI - "Priest" is an office of the Priesthood which has certain responsibilities;(click here if you want to know more about what this means and what his duties have been and are now)...






...6 months ago, but right here handy! ;)

Levi is so faithful about serving... I'm SO TOTALLY PROUD OF HIM! (I don't say that to brag, and I don't take the credit; he just came that way - blame God! ;) This kid is a great example of what comes of a kid who truly loves the Lord. :) 

So far, Levi is also staying true to his word that he will "never be a rebellious teenager!" :) 

But he is still my baby... And every now and then I tell him something... ahem... absolutely ridiculous and unnecessary. 

It's rather embarrassing, really. But here I go again, telling the world about another one of my "blond moments!" :o It's worth it, so you can enjoy Levi's response... ;)

Levi: Mom, I'm done using your computer. Do you want me to leave it on or shut it down?"

Me/Mom ;0: "Yes... Make sure to shut it down 'properly'."

A couple minutes later Levi walks over to where I am sitting and leans over to get down on my level, with a serious expression on his face...

Levi: "Mom, just to make sure... " (he gives a questioning look here) "to shut down the computer 'properly,' I just kick it over and over again..." (he then begins to motion kicking something, over and over again) "until it shuts off... right?" (still looking serious - great acting!)

I laughed so hard! :D

Well, back to work for me. I'm busy cleaning out my bedroom closet and praying for the insight and strength to know what I don't need so I can get rid of it. Wish me luck! 

PS. Levi and one of his best friends (Jarom) are planning to ask a couple girls to double date with them... now that they are both old enough to group date. :) Gosh I love these sweet boys! :D

Corine :D

No comments:

Post a Comment