Monday 29 December 2014

Hayden 2nd Ward Christmas Party - 2014

 Hayden 2nd Ward Christmas Party - 2014


Our awesome friend, Dave... Miles just had to photo-bomb this! :D

Me and my awesome friend, Valerie! :D











While everyone mixed and mingled and ate... there was entertainment for an hour and a half!  Let me tell you, there is a lot of talent in our ward! I recorded my family, a couple friends, and the Elders with their song to help them out (mostly I let the moms in the ward record their own kids so my arms wouldn't fall of :o).


- If a picture's worth a thousand words, then how many thousand is a video or two worth? :D...


This video is of Miles and Mindy singing at the church Hayden Second Ward Christmas Party. Miles doesn't hear well, so with all the noise of socializing going on we could not hear the music; so Mindy had to tell him when to sing! :o It was fun for me to watch after knowing this, and a fun memory for Mindy :)...

Now to get that video to the Elders to share with their moms! :o


After the ward Christmas/dinner party our family stayed and helped with clean up, as we do as often as we can...

This time cleanup was followed by spontaneous singing of Christmas Carols (and other fun songs) 'round the piano with brother Zaugg and a few of the local Missionaries! I heard them from the kitchen at the tail end, and just had to go in and film them. :o - They WE HAD SO MUCH FUN! :) (PS. I'm the one behind the camera. (I know, you can't see me... ;o - but you can hear my voice now and then in the video below the pictures! :D)


Left to Right... Mindy, Levi (barely showing), Miles, Elders... :)


~ Again... THEY WE HAD SO MUCH FUN! :D 

As a result, my family and I agreed to get together with the Missionaries again to go Christmas Caroling ~ which we did TWICE! :D ~ What an awesome Christmas Season! :)

I can't believe Miles and I didn't get our sons in this photo with the Elders!!! (We were just thinking "current missionaries, and very soon to be full-time missionaries" for the photo - Mindy is going soon! :D)

PS. Aren't these guys awesome? :D
Do you go to Church Christmas Parties? 
If not, then you should! You never know what fun and good can come of it! :D
There may be missionaries there, and believe me, they really know how to party! :)

Enough for today... I will return to this blog tomorrow with more memories. Probably of Christmas day, then I will move on to other days and topics through out the year 2014. 

PPS. I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS GOAL I HAVE TO FORCE MYSELF TO FIND TIME TO DOCUMENT THIS WEEK!!!! :D See you tomorrow!

Corine :D

No comments:

Post a Comment