Thursday 12 May 2016

And... We're Having Sunshine and Rainbows Today! :D

HELLO! :D

Today is a good day! :)

  • I rode my bike about 10 miles, after riding 32ish yesterday... it felt GREAT! :)
  • I made GOOD FOOD for my family for dinner... gluten free spaghetti! :D (and liver and onions). The spaghetti "noodles" were simply spaghetti squash. *By the way... Dausen was happy because it was fun eating the squash “noodles” out of the squash bowl. He thanked me for dinner and said he likes “fun” food. :D (Man I LOVE that guy! :D His appreciation and attitude of having fun are SO MUCH FUN for me to watch!)

AND,
  • My mind became clearer today about how I might want to spend my time. Improvements for my schedule and home routine are gelling beautifully in my mind.

I think this last one is, in part, because I am mentally working dinner preparations back into my life. Making dinner no longer feels like “the bane of my existence!” Now... it feels like an awesome part of my “work” day, in which I GET to do part of my work AT HOME, for the LOVE of my family!!! :D

*sigh... Working OUT of my house a little, REALLY makes me appreciate working IN my home more! :)

Love you, friends and family! :) I hope your day is filled with sunshine and rainbows, too! :D

Corine :D

No comments:

Post a Comment