Sunday 4 November 2012

Welcome! :D

Hi!  :D And Welcome to our new family blog ~ The Moore Memoir! (Isn't that a snappy name? LOL ;) I plan to blog each weekend; Sunday evenings after church is a good time to come here looking for new news.

I am transferring a couple recent posts over from my other blog, so you will see posts dated before today. I have comment verification on so I will receive notification if you comment even on old posts; so feel free to comment to any of them if you wish to.

I'm very excited about this blog and hope that many friends and family will come here and be a part of it. All are welcome so don't be shy about making yourself known; please feel WELCOME. :) I'm counting on word of mouth and anxious to see which of my friends and family join me in the comment section.

Hope to see you again soon!
 
Corine  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment