Sunday 20 January 2013

Committing to Writing Weekly on this Blog... :)

Well it's a new year and I need to get into some kind of rhythm with posting here on this blog! ;P I know I told friends and family in a recent letter that I would be posting here weekly. Almost as fast as I sent that letter, a week went by without a post (last week I didn't write.) "I don't know what to write" I told myself. "I am busy and my mind is preoccupied." Today, I was about to "not write" again... Until I stumbled upon something a friend wrote many months ago, which triggered lessons from my own life - my own blog post "Showing Up" to also come to mind.
"Oh, I'm much too busy, we say.
And we are. But if it's really important to us, shouldn't we put in a little more effort?
In a week or two I'll probably let you in on what has been keeping me busy, but until then...follow your dreams, even if you're afraid that you might be wandering unfamiliar roads.
If the journey were worth starting, then it's probably worth finishing as well." -Jason
And I REMEMBER - Sometimes when we feel inadequate to do something, or don't know what we will say or how we should say it etc., at these times, we just need to DO IT and let the HOW take care of itself...
Therefore, I'm making a commitment today... I'm going over my New Years Resolutions again this week. (I think this might be the first year in my life that I haven't had my New Years Goals written in December and really gone crazy having fun with my goals again on New Years Eve. Better late than never! :) 

One goal I am sure of, however... The goal is to take advantage of this wonderfully efficient means of communication and keep in touch with friends and family - as well as building memories for our family. SO I HOPE no, I CHOOSE to "Show Up" at the computer each weekend - even if I have no idea what I will write! And you (my dear friends and family) can count on my to write a blog post for you to read about the Moore family (or at least one of us ;o). 

For today, however, - you just get my promise... ;)
Wish me luck! :)
Corine :D

No comments:

Post a Comment