Tuesday 29 January 2013

Weekly Highlights... :)

Our weekly update, with some input from Mindy. :)


Hi! :) Mindy got a new hair cut! :D She is SOOO cute! :)






Devry...


...is taking his princess to the Prom... These are the bribes... ;)



He is also making her a card! sigh.... :)

Dausen...  (Isn't he handsome? :)


LOL - Oh wait, that isn't Dausen (but he IS handsome; don't you think?). That's a picture Dausen drew. :o Not bad, eh? :) (One day Dausen's going to be rich and famous! And he will draw beautiful pictures for his mother... :)

Levi...
Oh my gosh - I LOVE this boys eyes and smile (I just love ALL of him)!!! :)

...is off camping in the snow pulling a sled, after hiking about a mile to camp with all his camping gear on his back (what a stud! ;D) (Since I'm not camping with him I don't have a photo of the event; this will have to do! :o

Miles -(This part by Mindy. ;)
"Isn't he a cutie? X)


My daddy has a semi-new job working with at-risk youth. He's great with kids and super understanding with them. I know that he loves the job and we're very proud of him and his giving nature.

And then, as always, he's into sailing. I recently had somebody tell me that sailing isn't a real sport. My response? Blasphemy! :) My father definitely passed that love on to me. :)

" - End of Mindy's babbling. :)
And finally - about ME :)...

I, Corine :), have decided it is time to update my profile picture from this...


(...taken in July, 2012 - before I left FB for a couple of years)

 to this...

Don't you just love my gorgeous purple scarf? My beautiful mom made it for me! :)
 or this...


(...taken after a lot of hair growth and even some hair cuts! - wow- way behind! LOL
PS. I LOVE the color of the sky in these photos!
Colorful skies are a big part of the reason sunset is my favorite time of day! :)

But this is not all. I have one more personal highlight to share today...
I received, the most beautiful SNAIL MAIL! :D

THANK YOU, DEAR FRIEND!!! :D
I looked in my mailbox every day to see if it was here yet (yes, I knew it was coming :).
So I was not "surprised" to see it.

And yet - I think my eyes got REALLY BIG when they finally fell upon this bright, cheerful, colorful gem... I got so excited I couldn't wait to get to the car to open it! :D I know - I am just like a kid! :o  LOL :D

Anyone else want to send me some snail mail? Go ahead - make my day! ;) Seriously... Here's my address if you're interested... :) (Be SURE to include your address so I can return the fun to you!)

Corine Moore :)
PO. Box 1143
Hayden Idaho, 83835

OK. that's enough highlights for this week. Come back again next week for more, Moore Memoirs! :) 
Corine :D

And Mindy... 

Note: Yo peoples! This is Corine's daughter, Mindy. I want to apologize for the late update. We wanted to have this up for you all on Saturday. Unfortunately, do to unforeseen circumstances, mom left town and the finishing touches were left... to me....

Never leave your work to a procrastinator. :P Telling a procrastinator to update a blog on time is like telling a child to do their laundry.

In my defense, I was sick these last few days, but I feel much better now! So again, sorry for the wait. I hope you enjoyed it. :) Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment