Monday 7 January 2013

Happy New Year!



I hope you are all enjoying the beginning of a new year! New Years Eve is one of my favorite holidays. I love the excitement of dancing and partying with friends and family (this year the kids went to a church youth dance, then we partied at our house until nearly 2 AM), but New Year's is so much more than that!

I know it may sound strange, but I also love the goal setting aspect of it all. I love starting fresh and new with a new year in which to see what I can accomplish and what good changes I can make in my life. I like to look forward to trying new experiences and developing new talents. I love molding life! :D 

Last year my big thing was that I started doing triathlons. Then I stopped working out a lot (for the past 4 months - yikes!). Now I have to start over in a way. But not entirely... My body had to have gained some kind of foundation from all of that. So it's time to start again and to build on that foundation, as well as to begin some new adventures. :) I'm still figuring out what they will be so I can't let you in on the secret just yet. ;) But maybe you have set your New Years goals already... Tell me, what are you looking forward to this year?

To discover what we will be doing this coming year, you will just have to come back each Sunday or so to watch life unfold. ;) I will give you a pre-peak on the coming week or so, however... In the very near future I hope to grace you with some beautiful photos of our family! :D I know, it has been a while! :o We are finally getting snow here the past couple of days (which I'm excited about! :). I have been determined to wait for snow to take my family out for some family snapshots. Now I simply hope we will all be home at the same time to do it. :o Very soon!

Due to Christmas break I have been on a whole different schedule (not sure I can call it a "schedule" per say), so haven't been writing and posting over here. But I will be back. :) I hope to post something most weekends. Sundays are a good day to come here to see if there is a new post. See ya this weekend! ;)

Corine :D

No comments:

Post a Comment