Sunday 7 April 2013

Catch-up Week - Get Ready for a Flood!

Hi friends and family (both in the flesh and in the blogging world)! :D  


I hope you are all having a great Spring break and an awesome weekend! My family and I have enjoyed a quiet week and are watching General Conference this weekend - Wonderful! :D (Click here for a playlist of talks) I like to read and/or listen to the talks another time or two (or three) before the next conference, so I've been busy reading again this week. YES! I love them THAT MUCH! :)

Now, as for this family blog... :) I know I haven't been posting here lately. :o I HAVE been writing a little though. Just not finishing and publishing (not adding that photo I wanted to add before publishing etc.) Sorry... :o Because of this, I am considering bringing to you a flood of posts here on this blog this week for the sake of "catching up" a bit. After that I will go back to my usual schedule of weekly Sunday posts. Please don't be a stranger! Come on by and make your presence known as much as you would like to; we'd love to hear from you! :D

Lots of love...
Corine and family :D

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you again Corine!! I loved conference. It was an amazing weekend!!

    ReplyDelete