Thursday 11 April 2013

To Believe...

Hi! :D ~ A few days ago my Uncle Bill sent me a link to a very beautiful and touching song. I was SO touched by it. It had a message which would offer hope and strength to the weary. Thank you SO MUCH, uncle Bill! :D

It is a message of FAITH... Of doing the best we can to BELIEVE... that though there are so many struggles and pains in the world - the lord is aware of each and every one of us.

I really needed this reminder. I have felt very overwhelmed this week - feeling like there is SO MUCH that I NEED TO DO, which I don't have the time or means to accomplish...

How great it is to be reminded that the lord is aware of the struggles we go through. That there is a reason for these experiences. We don't need to feel despair!

That is what the message of this song is about ... replacing despair with hope, believing that there is a reason for it all, and that one day these sorrows will pass away. And thanks to the Atonement of Jesus Christ, I believe this is true... :)

I hope you do too...

Tomorrow I will get back to that "catch up" flood I promised, but for tonight, I'm just going to sit back and relax and enjoy this beautiful and rejuvenating message...

Corine :D


No comments:

Post a Comment